Call For AbstractsCall For Abstracts
Participants of the Congress are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentation on areas that pertain to topics.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and must be submitted online.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the congress Book of abstracts (ISBN).
- Maximum two abstracts per first author registered are accepted.
- Presenter author of the accepted abstract is exempt from paying the registration fee. The registration form is mandatory to be completed by the presenter author, until 3 of May, mentioning the category E Invited (No fee).
- To prepare the abstract, please use the model attached below.
- The abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee.
All abstracts must follow the following recommendations:
• Title must be concise and clarifying the subject covered. Maximum 15 words in sentence case.
• Authors and affiliation of the authors must be included.
• No bibliographic quotes, tables or figures should be included.
Posters must follow the recommendations:
• Posters will be presented as e-posters during a special session.
• The e-poster presentations will be presented on a computer screen and not on a regular poster board.
• The e-poster is a poster presented as a PDF presentation.
• To prepare the e-poster, PowerPoint is recommended to be used in the first step, and then save it as a PDF file (mandatory step).
• All e-poster presentations should be in 16:9 ratio (Landscape page layout).
• A maximum of 5 minutes per each poster presenter are assigned. For this, maximum 3 slides are recommended.
• The e-poster should contain the same title, order of authors and affiliation details as the submitted and accepted abstract.
• All e-posters must be forwarded to the conference secretariat no later than May 12, 2019 using this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Abstract: April 23, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: April 22, 2019
First Registration deadline: April 20, 2019
First Registration deadline: May 3, 2019
E-mail for abstract submission: email@example.com