About the conferenceConference topics / Language / Important deadlines
The Conference is being organized by the Association “Nutrition and Health in collaboration with “Iuliu Hațieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy (UMF) Cluj-Napoca and Academy of Scientists in Romania (Cluj-Napoca).
The annual Conference is aimed to provide a distinguished opportunity to healthcare professionals to discuss latest advancements and challenges in the field of nutrition. The target audience of the conference comprises: dietitians, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, chemists, biologists, nutrition scientists & researchers, students of Nutrition and Dietetics and other fields of study, aspiring dietitians.
Participants will receive education credits (EMC / EFC).
- Nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics – the future of nutrition
- The impact of nutrition and lifestyle on the health status
- Current trends in nutrition and diet therapy
- Nutrition in the life cycle
- Food safety and food security
- Food supplements
- Culinary chemistry and technology
- History and culture of food
- The dietitian profession and Evidence-based Dietetics Practice
- The introduction of ICT in nutrition support (ICT solutions, devices…)
The conference official language is Romanian, but the international speakers will held the presentation in English.
Submission of Abstract: October 15, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: October 22, 2017
Registration deadline: October 30, 2017